A Middle Eastern shop called Baajis had an idea of moving to a department store to promote its products.
• The given place was very small in size.
• Huge variety of the brands.
• Displaying large seasonal hampers in the kiosk.
• The material had to be according to the clients corporate identity and taste.
• Use reflective glass to make the shop bigger.
• Design full height shelves, with many compartments, in order to maximize the usage of the space.
• Shelves size were adjustable to for various packaging.
• The final 3D was given in 3 options to the client.